Managers, employees and recruiters require direct access to key, current information to make the best decisions. Administrators need access to numerous essential processes. Our PeopleSoft HRMS Portal Pack, delivers this content from your PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications directly to your desktop via portal pages in an easy-to-use and interactive manner.
PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal
Portals are all about bringing the right content to the right people. The PeopleSoft Portal’s open technology framework enables you to manage your complete scope of applications and content. Our portal can leverage HCM data to define the roles that people are in and personalize the content for them based on their roles. PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal is capable of bringing together a variety of applications and content and is the best solution for customers who wish to integrate a significant amount of PeopleSoft application content.
- Company Directory enables managers to locate employees by Name, Department, or Location.
- Direct Reports enable managers to view a list of their direct reports and link to the Employee Information page in eProfile Manager Desktop. This page also contains links to related employee data pages.
- Direct Reports Phones enables managers to view employee phone contact information.
- Employee Performance enables managers to view summarized employee performance information including performance documents, due dates, and status of performance documents.
- Manager Expiring Licenses enables managers to view employee information on licenses and certificates which employees hold related to their jobs.
- Manager Leave Summary enables managers to view information about employee absence requests.
- Manager Profile Management enables managers to view employee current profiles and interest lists. Managers can create, maintain, approve, and search and compare profiles.
- Open Positions enables managers to view information on positions currently open.
- Scheduled Training enables managers to view employee training that has been scheduled including course, start date, and the enrollment status.
- Team Development Documents enables managers to create and update development documents, and maintain performance notes for their employees.
- Team Performance Documents enables managers to create and update performance documents, enter preliminary ratings, and maintain performance notes for their employees.
- Time Management Alerts enables managers to view and approve various time-related events and occurrence alerts.
- Workforce Availability enables managers to view summarized current employee availability and general absence information.
- Anniversary Alerts enables managers to view the hire date for their direct reports. The employee’s name provides a link to the Employee Information page in eProfile Manager Desktop.
- Birthday Alerts enables managers to view the birth date for their direct reports and link to the Employee Information page in eProfile Manager Desktop.