Travel management companies face a host of challenges in today’s dynamically changing priorities of customers and suppliers. Price elasticity is leading to an all-time low customer loyalty; increased customer expectations is leading to the commoditization of travel; multiple channels to reach customers directly is making TMCs compete with suppliers directly.
To overcome these growing challenges, TMCs companies are looking for agile and superior customer support from a committed solution provider to reduce operating costs and also be a partner in its mission. The objective of TMCs practice is to provide the best services in areas like application development and maintenance, infrastructure services, knowledge process outsourcing to help its valued customers succeed. We provide cost benefits through aggressive off-shoring capabilities and various other avenues leading to greater control over delivery budget.
- Availability of multiple channels leading to breakdown of traditional boundaries within the travel distribution chain
- Elimination of airline commissions forcing TMCs to commoditize travel
- Vertically integrated travel organizations struggling with the complexities of securing contracted supply for their wholly owned distribution channels
- Need for proactive customer information on their desktops to meet increased customer expectations
- Lack of integrated travel and non-travel information to meet customer needs
- Provision of round-the-clock services with superior customer service
- Emergence of “Low Cost GDSs” that aim to create True Connect within the network of suppliers, clients and agents with the help of automation and compete directly with TMCs
- Increased Opex and Capx costs
What Shree Partners Provides
We offer a full-service play and end-to-end management including consultancy, project management, application development, application support, infrastructure service management and business process management. Shree has a range of service offerings specially designed for TMCs for Front office, Mid office and Back office applications.
- BI / DWH Solutions
- Remote Infrastructure Management Services
- Solutions for Billing / Agents Commission/ brokerage
Shree Partners value additions include the following:
- A robust delivery model
- Access to global research and academic network through the Innovation Labs that provide cutting-edge and mobile solutions
- Access to multiple Centers of Excellence (CoEs) technical knowledge and domain, that provides the satisfaction of dealing with one-stop-solution providers
- Creation and execution of a customer IT roadmap toward becoming partners in long-term relationships
- Up to 43% effort reduction with the automation of manual and inefficient processes